Our curriculum challenges both seasoned and new leaders to advance their skills and put the information learned into immediate practice. Our cohort-based model enables Fellows to integrate and test new techniques, then discuss the results with their peers.
10 DAYS OF TRAINING
- Leadership Styles and Their Impact on Teams
- Strategic Thinking For Organizational Development
- Leading Systemic Change
- Board Development and Governance
- Financial Management: Linking Money To Mission
- Managing Group and Organizational Dynamics
- Political Savvy: Leveraging Your Leadership Impact
- Effective Marketing and Communication
- Managing Legal and Ethical Issues
- Developing Your Leadership Pipeline
- Presentation of Action Projects
Fellows create an Organizational Action Project, focused on complex challenge that will require systemic change in their organization.
Fellows complete leadership self-assessment instruments and a leadership 360-process where they receive feedback from bosses, peers, employees and colleagues. They meet with highly experienced executive coaches to review their results and set goals for their professional development.
Fellows participate in smaller peer-based Learning Communities, where they support one another in the implemen-tation of their Action Projects and their professional development plans. They meet in their
Learning Communities between the formal training sessions.