Other Math-Science Opportunities
The Noyce program promotes continuation of education through conferences and workshops. Noyce scholars are allotted $2,500 per year of scholarship toward additional education. Here is a list of some ideas for professional development opportunities to improve your experience as an educator:
Brown Summer Math Program Opportunity
Upcoming Bryn Mawr and Haverford Events
- May 6 - 1:00 pm Noyce Scholar Celebration Luncheon in the Wyndham Small Dining Room
- May 29-31st - Noyce National Conference in Washington, DC. See details at http://nsfnoyce.org/meetings/
- April 24 - 6:00 pm - Drexel University Presents Building Effective Bridges - Maximizing the Principal-Teacher Relationship
- This seminar will examine the secrets of maintaining a positive and healthy relationship between principals and tachers, and to delineate those factors that will facilitate and contribute to student academic success.
Where: Drexel University: Goodwin College Building, 3001 Market Street, Room 004.
Philadelphia Education Fund - Philadelphia Math Science Coalition
- Monthly Teacher Forums(click here for schedule)
Princeton University Satellite Learning Center
- Molecular Biology Workshop - 4 Sessions in November and December dealing with DNA, PCR, Genetic Engineering and Bioinformatics- Check out flyer!