Office of International Programs
The Office of International Programs provides personalized advising and advocacy for international students and faculty as well as for students interested in study abroad. Our goal is to provide services that support the values of educational exchange and opportunities for expanding internationalization efforts in the academic and social life at Bryn Mawr College.
The Office of International Programs is a resource for:
- International students and visiting exchange students on personal, cultural, academic and immigration issues
- Students who seek to study abroad
- International faculty in maintaining legal status while pursuing their teaching and research goals
- Academic Advisors on immigration policies and the practical application of those regulations in the academic advising and general support of international students
- Administrative offices on employment visa issues to ensure institutional compliance to US immigration regulations
Tuesday 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday 1:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m.