Contact Us
Meal plan, Campus Cash, & other Bi-Co campus transaction questions:
Bryan Connor OneCard Administrator-Transactions
Dining Services, Cartref Building Merion Avenue, Bryn Mawr

Cartref Building is not ADA accessible, please contact the One Card Office for access accommodations.

Building access questions:
John Castrege OneCard Administrator-Card Access
Campus Safety, Gardner Integrated Athletic Center Haverford

Office hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm

Two C2

Frequently Asked Questions

For any questions not covered here please email: or

Who needs a OneCard?

All students, faculty and staff on Haverford and Bryn Mawr Colleges

Is there a fee for my OneCard?

Your first OneCard will be issued at no cost. The card replacement fee is a flat fee of $15.

The College is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft or misuse of your OneCard.

What happens if my OneCard is lost, stolen or misplaced?

Lost, stolen or misplaced cards must be reported to either school’s Campus Safety Office:

  • Bryn Mawr College Campus Safety 610-526-7911
  • Haverford College Campus Safety 610-896-1111

Can someone else use my card?

For your security, you are the only person authorized to use your OneCard. Cards presented by anyone other than the person pictured on the card will be confiscated and returned to the OneCard office. If you wish to purchase something for someone else, you must be present at the time of purchase.

Is there a special way to care for my OneCard?

Yes. Your card has value, so it is important to take care of it. Do not mark, bend, punch holes in, scratch the magnetic stripe, tamper with the barcode, or place stickers on your card.

Can I punch a hole in my OneCard and carry it on my key chain?

No, when a hole is punched through the laminated seal on the OneCard, your card becomes more susceptible to damage. Your card may become unusable in the card readers and access control readers throughout campus.

How does door access work?

Your OneCard is literally your “key” to the dorms. To enter a dorm — wave the card in front of the card reader located outside the building. You will hear a “beep” — followed by a “click.” Pull the door to enter. After 5 seconds, the door will re-secure and the card will have to be presented again in order to open it. Exiting a building is neither controlled nor affected by the access system. Note: The doors are also fitted with prop alarms which will sound an alarm, locally and at Campus Safety, if the door is left open for more than 45 seconds. To silence the alarm, simply close the door. If you need to prop a door for an extended period of time, please contact BMC Campus Safety at 610-526-7911 or HC Campus Safety at 610-896-1111.

Can my OneCard be used on both the Bryn Mawr and Haverford campuses?

Yes, Beginning with the Fall 2013 all services associated with your OneCard will be part of the Bi-Co network.  This means you will now have the ability to  use your OneCard to make purchases at all locations on both campuses that except the OneCard.

What is Campus Cash?

Campus Cash is a prepaid declining balance account accessed with your OneCard that works like a debit card. You deposit funds into your Campus Cash Account, and when you make a purchase, the Bi-Co College’s network records each transaction. You can check your Campus Cash Account balance at any of the registers located on each campus , by visiting a Dining Service Office, or by using the new online GET Funds Module.

How do I make a deposit to my Campus Cash account?

Students Faculty and Staff will the option to use the Get Funds Module to make deposits on line. You can also make deposits to your Campus Cash Account by filling out the deposit form and submitting it to either Institutions Dining Service Office. Cash, check and credit cards are acceptable methods for depositing funds to your Campus Cash Account.

Will my parents have the ability to make a deposit to my Campus Cash account?

Yes, Beginning with the Fall 2013, parents will have the ability through the GET Funds online module to make deposits to your Campus Cash Account.  Parents will not have the ability to view your transaction history.

What does GET Funds do?

GET Funds gives students control over OneCard accounts via the web or any mobile device with a data plan. This powerful online and mobile account management solution puts essential account information in students’ hands, wherever they are!

With 24/7 online and mobile access; students can instantly look up:

  • account balances

  • transaction histories

  • make or request deposits

  • report cards lost or found

  • view locations that accept the campus card for payment

  • and much, much more!

Students can even upload OneCard ID photos (subject to administrative approval)

GET Funds keeps students informed and empowered any time, day or night!

How do I obtain a refund from my account?

Refunds from Campus Cash accounts are only refundable when a student or employee officially separates from the college. Account holders must have a minimum balance of $25 to be issued a refund.

  • Bryn Mawr OneCard patrons must notify the OneCard Office in writing within 30 days of their departure.
  • Haverford OneCard patrons must notify the Business Office in writing within 30 days of their departure.

My OneCard is past expiration date what do I do?

Five years ago the OneCard Office was asked to add expiration dates to all the employee ID Cards for the purpose of potential voting regulation laws. If you have looked at your card recently, you may notice that your card has expired, or is about to. Please do not be alarmed - your OneCard will still remain active and will continue to work throughout campus in all places that currently accept the OneCard for transaction payments, as well as for door access capability. If you would like a new OneCard, please bring your existing card to Dining Services, First Floor of Cartref Hall at your convenience, and we will be happy to produce a new card for you.