fees & financing

Tuition and Financial Aid
Program Costs for 2015-2016

Tuition per course for summer 2015 $4,265 per course

2015-2016 Academic Year
Fall/Spring Semesters

(this includes all tuition and fees)
Summer 2016 $4,415 per course
Application Fee $50

There is a non-refundable deposit of $500 for accepted students to enroll in the postbac program, which is credited toward your tuition.

Our program works closely with Bryn Mawr’s Student Financial Services office to provide you with detailed, up-to-date information about funding your postbaccalaureate education. We understand that there are many factors to consider when making financial plans. In anticipation of many of your questions and concerns, Student Financial Services (SFS) has developed a webpage dedicated to the unique postbac experience:


Here you will find extensive information on federal loans, including aggregate limits, application instructions, determining your “dependency,” deferring your undergraduate loans, private loan alternatives, the timeline for loan dispersal and payment during the postbac year, and more.

After reviewing their page, feel free to contact Student Financial Services via email at sfs@brynmawr.edu or by phone at 610-526-5245.