U.S. Citizens - Guest Resources
We are pleased to welcome you the College and want to make your prospective trip run as smoothly as possible.
Accepting Your Invitation to Campus
Please complete the following steps to officially begin the guest invitation process.
1. Complete a IRS Form W-9
The College requires all U.S. Citizens and Permanent Resident's to complete a W-9 for our rec rods. The link to the W-9 can be found here.
2. Download and complete the W-9.
3. Sign, scan and upload the completed W-9 to your computer.
4. Reply to your invitation email with the completed W-9 attached.
Expense and Reimbursement Policies
As a Guest of the College your are subject to the College's policies concerning expenses and reimbursements: Please note the following:
- The College requires you to book the most economical means of transport.
- Detailed receipts are required for all purchases.
- The College does not create same day checks.
September 18, 2013, 4:00 pm
October 23, 2013, 4:00 pm
November 20, 2013, 4:00 pm
December 11, 2013, 4:00 pm
January 22, 2014, 4:00 pm
February 19, 2014, 4:00 pm
March 19, 2014, 4:00 pm Assessment Conversations
March 26, 2014, 4:00 pm
April 16, 2014, 4:00 pm
May 16, 2014, 9:00 am