Contact Us
Taylor Hall - First Floor
(610) 526-5167

Mailing Address:
101 N. Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Office Hours
8am - 5pm
Monday - Friday


On-Campus Parking
On-Campus Transportation
Public Transportation



On-Campus Parking

Information regarding college parking policies is available at the website of the Department of Public Safety.    You must register your vehicle by filling out a parking application online.


Public Safety also offers free bicycle registration to members of the Bryn Mawr College community. More information on applying for parking permits and bicycle registration can be obtained online or by contacting the Bryn Mawr College Public Safety at

Faculty and staff with a Bryn Mawr College permit may park at Haverford and Swarthmore Colleges, in conformance with the Regulations of the respective Colleges. Faculty and staff with Haverford or Swarthmore College permit may park at Bryn Mawr College in the Faculty/Staff Parking Areas which include the following: Benham Gateway; Erdman; Radnor (except along fence and blue dot areas); Merion; Upper Science; Lower Science; West House; English House; Russian Center; Rockefeller Courtyard; Rhoads; School Of Social Work.

- top -

Campus Transportation

Bryn Mawr / Haverford Bus ("the Bi-Co Blue Bus")

The Bi-Co Blue Bus transports student, staff and faculty to Bryn Mawr and Haverford College’s campuses. The Blue Bus runs seven days a week and has a varying schedule during peak hours and during evenings/weekends.

Tri -Co Van

The Tri-Co Van connects the Tri-College community of Bryn Mawr, Haverford and Swarthmore Colleges. During daytime passengers can opt for direct service to Swarthmore College or transfer at Haverford College, during night time and weekends, passengers are required to transfer at Haverford while going to and coming from Swarthmore College.

Bryn Mawr Shuttle

The Bryn Mawr Shuttle is a Wheelchair Accessible van that offers transportation around Bryn Mawr’s Campus, including to the Graduate School of Social Work and to the nearby Septa R5 (Paoli-Thorndale Line) and R100 (High Speed Norristown Line) train stations.

Campus Van Rental Service

Information regarding rental college vans can be found at the website of the Department of Transportation at Bryn Mawr College.

Emergency Updates about Campus Transportation

For updates (telephone text messaging, e-mail and Internet media including RSS feed) register with the Campus Emergency Communication System.

- top -

Public Transportation

Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA)

SEPTA connects Philadelphia and surrounding counties as well as offers railroad connections to Delaware and New Jersey. Bryn Mawr College is located 20 minutes away from Philadelphia, one of America’s largest and historically most important cities. The nearest railway station is a 5 minutes walk from the main campus and from there one can easily get to the City of Philadelphia and connect to more than 150 destinations linked by SEPTA’s regional rail division.

The R5 Paoli/Thorndale line connects Bryn Mawr to Center City Philadelphia and from there the airport is accessible using the Airport line. For more information please visit the SEPTA Regional Rail webpage.

In addition to the Paoli-Thorndale line, there is the R100 Norristown High Speed trolley which is a more economical way to reach Philadelphia. The R100 station is a 15 minute walk from the main campus and the trolley runs from the town of Bryn Mawr to 69th Street Terminal in Upper Darby, PA. From there one can transfer to the Market-Frankford Line which is a subway service that runs all the way to Old City in Philadelphia.


TransitChek tax savings is available for employees who come to work on public transportation. The College participates in the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission's TransitChek program. The TransitChek is a voucher that is used by the employee as a cash replacement when purchasing a qualified transit pass from SEPTA and other local transit providers. Employees with a full-time equivalent of .50 or higher may purchase TransitCheks on a monthly basis through salary reduction. By participating, the employee saves federal income and Social Security taxes that would otherwise be paid.

The TransitChek policy and Salary Reduction Agreement can be obtained at Human Resources.

- top -