The Compiled Reports menu is available to all Faculty and Academic Administrative Assistants to obtain data about their department, majors, and courses (both current and past).
How to get there?
To find the compiled reports menu, navigate to:
BMC Academic Community > Reports > Compiled Reports
What reports are available?
The following reports are available to run. Note: If you try to run a report for a department that isn't yours, you will get a blank set of results.
- Class Roster (list of students enrolled for a specific class)
- Course History (the history of a course including instructors, enrollment, meeting time)
- Course Planning Details (PDF report which displays the course planning data with 1 course per page. NOTE: this does not show current course information and changes made after course planning concludes does not appear here. This is for the course planning period only)
- Course Planning List (PDF report which displayed course planning data as a list. NOTE: this does not show current course information and changes made after course planning concludes does not appear here. This is for the course planning period only)
- Current Course List (list of courses in a department including rooms)
- Department Majors (PDF report)
- Department Majors with Advisor (Excel file including advisors)
- Department Minors (Excel list of minors)
- Enrollment Statistics (PDF of students enrolled in a course broked down by student type)
- Instructor Grade Report (PDF Report shows the distribution of grades across each class for a specific faculty member)
Clicking on a report will open (or download) a PDF of the instructions for how to run the report. In most cases, the process should be clear.
If you have any questions or requests for additional information, please contact Jen Hawkes in the Registrar's Office.