Contact Us
Registrar Staff
For Requesting Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
One Stop Desk, 1st Floor
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Phone: 610-526-5500
Fax: 610-526-5520

For All Other Services
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave
Registrar's Office
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Phone: 610-526-5142
Fax: 610-526-5139

Degrees and Graduation


Graduating (Undergraduate)

If you’re graduating, Commencement takes place in May.   Although students might complete the Undergraduate Program in December, they officially graduate in May.

For Commencement Information, visit Conference & Events Commencement Information website.


Diploma Form

Early in the Spring semester, students who are on track to graduate at then end of the semester will received an email asking them to complete the Diploma Form in BIONIC.  The Diploma form is a custom form in BIONIC that indicates how you want your name to appear on your diploma and on the commencement program.

To navigate to the form, login to BIONIC.

Then go to the Self Service > Student Center.

Scroll down to the bottom right of that page and you will see the “Diploma Form”.

[Note: Bryn Mawr does not use the Apply for Graduation option available in BIONIC]

Receiving Your Diploma

Diplomas are sent out to the graduates home address (unless otherwise specified) and should be received approximately six weeks after graduation. [Diplomas sent internationally could take up to eight weeks.]  Students will be contacted prior to graduation to verify the spelling of their name and the address to which they would like the diploma mailed. 

The diploma is written in Latin and bears the graduates' name, graduation date and degree (with honors, if applicable), and the university’s seal and signatures. Majors aren’t shown on your diploma, but listed on your transcript.

Diploma Re-order Information

To request a replacement diploma, please complete a diploma replacement form.  There is a charge for a replacement diploma.  [Diploma Request Form]

Confirmation of Graduation/ Attendance

Alumnae of Bryn Mawr College may request degree verification by telephone or in writing.  [Degree Verification Form]


Enrollment Verification

Students/ Alumnae may request Enrollment Verifications which include enrollment status and dates of attendance.  [Enrollment Verification Form]