In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, all transcript requests must be made in writing and include the student's signature or must be ordered by way of our secure administrative website Virtual Bryn Mawr. We cannot accept transcript requests by telephone or email. Transcripts will be sent by U. S. Postal Service.
Official copies of transcripts may be withheld based on outstanding financial or other obligations to the college.
Note: Continuing Education, Study Abroad, Special or Exchange Students must order by mail. (See Order by Mail Instructions)
- Log in to Virtual Bryn Mawr. (Please contact the Help Desk 610-526-7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance). Alumnae: If you need assistance activating your account, request a password at http://www.brynmawr.edu/alumnae/onlinedirectory.htm
- Navigate to:
Self Service>Academic Records>Request Official Transcript.
Or from the Student Center, select Official Transcript from the drop down menu and click the >> button.
- Select your Processing Option and the number of copies to be sent.
- Enter the Recipient Information. Click the Edit Address link to enter the full mailing address. Click OK.
- Click Submit to complete the order.
- You will need to make a new request for each address.
- If you need a specific form attached to your transcript email an attachment to the email@example.com or fax it to 610-526-5520.
- To protect your privacy, always log out when you have completed your session.
Order by Mail:
A transcript request form in available in our office or can be downloaded here in either DOC or PDF format. You will include:
- Your signature, name, address, email address, and student number or social security number
- Address(es) of where you want transcripts sent
- Type of transcript (undergraduate, graduate, or other)
- Number of copies and when you want them sent
- Enrollment status (currently enrolled or last semester of attendance)
- Also include any other names under which you may have attended
Send requests to the address below or fax it to 610-526-5520. Transcript requests are usually processed within four business days after the request is received. However, there are some times during the year, such as the beginning or end of the term, when transcript requests may take up to 10 days for processing.
Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899
If you have any questions regarding TRANSCRIPTS, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.