Refer to Room Draw Calendar for specific dates & times
* you plan to draw a room in Hall Group Draw, Multiple Occupancy Draw, Apartment Draw, or regular Room Draw
* you plan to apply for Batten House, Bi-Co exchange, or Perry House hall group
* you are an HA, Customsperson, CDA, Peer Mentor
* you are going JYA for the spring semester and plan to live on campus in the fall
* you have an accommodation through Access Services
STUDENTS GOING JYA FOR FALL SEMESTER ONLY, LIVING OFF CAMPUS, TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE, TRANSFERRING OR WITHDRAWING SHOULD SUBMIT A ROOM DRAW SIGN UP FORM AND CHOOSE "NO"
PLEASE NOTE: A $100 housing cancellation fee will be imposed for any student who participates in Room Draw and subsequently does not occupy a room during the fall semester. This fee will increase to $500 if the Residential Life Office is not notified in writing of the room cancellation by June 15.
If your plans change and you will be attending the College, please contact Residential Life to be placed on the housing wait list over the summer.
HOUSING ACCOMMODATIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS
Students who believe they need modification of housing procedure due to limitations caused by a documented disability must contact Access Services in Guild. Click here for more information about accommodations.
Students are encouraged to request modifications in housing and to provide the required documentation at the beginning of Room Draw Sign Ups to allow sufficient time for consideration and planning. Otherwise, options may be limited