The Center for Professional Development
NOTE; The Center for Professional Development at Bryn Mawr College Graduate
School of Social Work and Social Research reserves the right to make necessary
scheduling and administrative adjustments in its Professional Development
program as circumstances warrant and without advance notice.
Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research respects your privacy and has adopted this policy to ensure that any personal information we receive is handled in a secure and responsible manner.
- Bryn Mawr College GSSWSR collects personal information for use with order processing only. Our strict policy is to never to give, sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing or other purposes unless required to do so by law.
- Bryn Mawr College GSSWSR does not store bank or credit card account numbers after submitting them into the payment networks.
- Bryn Mawr College uses SSL (secure socket layers) for transmission of all personal and credit card information.
- We are committed to using the highest level of security commercially available.
100% refund may be requested by participant if training is cancelled by The Center.
100% of a course registration fee may be transferred (given a two week notice prior to training date) to another training scheduled in the current Professional Development series.
- 50% of fee is forfeited by participant if training is dropped less than two weeks prior to the course date and is not replaced with another training scheduled in the current Professional Development series.
- 100% forfeiture of fee if student fails to attend a confirmed enrollment course, or if student drops a series after it has begun.
RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE