The Center for Professional Development
Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research respects your privacy and has adopted this policy to ensure that any personal information we receive is handled in a secure and responsible manner.
- Bryn Mawr College GSSWSR collects personal information for use with order processing only. Our strict policy is to never to give, sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing or other purposes unless required to do so by law.
- Bryn Mawr College GSSWSR does not store bank or credit card account numbers after submitting them into the payment networks.
- Bryn Mawr College uses SSL (secure socket layers) for transmission of all personal and credit card information.
- We are committed to using the highest level of security commercially available.
- 100% refund if training is cancelled
- 100% of a course registration fee may be transferred by participant to
another training scheduled in the current Professional Development
- 50% of fee is forfeited by participant if training is dropped and is not
replaced with another training scheduled in the current Professional
- 100% forfeiture of fee if student fails to attend a confirmed enrollment
course, or if student drops a series after it has begun.
RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE