Contact Us
Theresa Cann
Assistant Dean, Director of International Education
Phone: 610-526-5375 Undergraduate Dean's Office
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall, Lower Level

Health Insurance Policy

All students are required to have medical, dental and mental health coverage that is acceptable in the study abroad country throughout the duration of their stay abroad. Please make sure that your student is adequately covered. Some programs might include a health fee in their charges. Others will not accept personal insurance in lieu of their own policies, and the student may be required to purchase the program insurance. Also note that some of these policies cover the students only while they are on the program and are not valid if the student chooses to travel after the program ends or before the program officially begins.  You should also consider purchasing insurance for personal liability, property loss, trip cancellation, etc. The College’s insurance broker, Special Risk Consultants, can provide you with additional information; they can be reached at 610-489-6100 or