Contact Us
Theresa Cann
Assistant Dean, Director of International Education
Phone: 610-526-5375 Undergraduate Dean's Office
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall, Lower Level

Withdrawing Your Study Abroad Application

If you decide not to study abroad, you will need to take the following steps:

  • Access your study abroad application in the Student Service Center in BIONIC to withdraw your application
  • Contact the overseas program immediately and withdraw your application.  It is imperative to do this in a timely manner to avoid late withdrawal fees and penalties.  Any late withdrawal fees imposed by the program are solely your responsibility, and you must resolve any problems that arise directly with the program. 
  • Contact your dean to change your enrollment status at the College and to confirm your plan for the upcoming semester.
  • Contact Residential Life about housing arrangements.  Please note that housing will not be processed until you have submitted the withdrawal forms to the Dean’s Office.
  • Once you withdraw your Bryn Mawr study abroad application, you will not be allowed to reapply.