Application ~ Dean's Summer Funding
** You must consult Eligibility and Selection Criteria FAQ and Tips for Applying prior to completing your application. **
Deadline: Friday, March 8, 2013, 5 PM
** Summer Funding decisions will be finalized in mid-April 2013 **
Your application for summer funding must include the following:
(1) Dean's Summer Funding On-Line Application
- Be sure to read the pop-up instructions regarding application essays that are included in the on-line application.
- You must complete the 5-page application in one sitting--you cannot save and return to your application later. To assist you in completing your application, please consult the Dean's Summer Funding Application Guide.
- Your application is not complete until you hit SUBMIT after completing the 5-page application. You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed the application.
(2) Recommendation from ONE member of the TriCo faculty or staff
(new for 2013, only ONE recommendation required for Dean's Office Summer Funding)
- Send the above link to your recommender at least 3 WEEKS before the application deadline. You must also provide your recommender information about your application (draft of your internship proposal, personal statement and/or resume).
- If you have already submitted an application for support through ARS or the Hepburn Center for the SAME internship proposal(s), you may request that we use the same recommendations from those applications. In this case, add a note to this effect at the bottom of your personal statement.
(3) (NOT required) Sponsor Confirmation Form in cases where the internship is already secured at time of application. In cases where Sponsor does not have access to the internet, please contact Isabelle Barker to make alternate arrangements.
Tips on Writing an Effective Personal Statement TUES 2/5/13, 6 pm, TH 110
Alumnae Regional Scholars, MON 11/26/12
Davis Projects for Peace, SUN 1/27/13
TriCo Digital Hum. Research Fellowship, WED 1/30/13
TriCo Digital Hum. Internship Fund, WED 1/30/13
Hanna Holborn Gray Fellowships, MON 2/11/13
Summer Research in the Sciences, FRI 3/1/13
Center for Peace & Global Citizenship
International Partnerships, SUN 2/10/13
Self-Designed / Senior Bridge, SUN 2/18/13
Katharine Houghton Hepburn Center, MON, 2/11/13
Science Horizons, MON, 2/25/13
Dean's Office Summer Funding, FRI 3/8/13