1. You must read through "Eligibility and Selection Criteria FAQs" before completing your application.
2. Your on-line forms must be completed in one sitting. You may not save your entries and return. It is recommended that you acquaint yourself with the materials required for each on-line form so that you are prepared to complete the forms and submit. Be sure to consult the Dean's Summer Funding Application Guide.
3. “*” denotes required fields.
4. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME ON EVERY PAGE OF UPLOADED FILES.
Be sure to read all pop-up instructions as you gather your materials.
Samples of Successful Personal Statements (with reviewer comments):
Be sure to check out Tips for Writing a Successful Personal Statement handout.
1. Give your recommender ample time to complete the on-line Recommendation. Make your request AT LEAST 3 WEEKS in advance of the deadline.
2. Consider giving your recommender copies of your personal statement and internship proposal. If this is not possible, be sure to give them a clear idea of your intended plans for how you would use your summer funding should you be awarded.
Sponsor Confirmation Form
THIS FORM IS NOT REQUIRED at the time of application. This form should be completed only in cases where applicant has secured an internship and is applying for funding for this internship. The Internship Sponsor should complete the on-line form or, in cases where Sponsor does not have internet access, please contact Isabelle Barker to make alternate arrangements.
Tips on Writing an Effective Personal Statement TUES 2/5/13, 6 pm, TH 110
Alumnae Regional Scholars, MON 11/26/12
Davis Projects for Peace, SUN 1/27/13
TriCo Digital Hum. Research Fellowship, WED 1/30/13
TriCo Digital Hum. Internship Fund, WED 1/30/13
Hanna Holborn Gray Fellowships, MON 2/11/13
Summer Research in the Sciences, FRI 3/1/13
Center for Peace & Global Citizenship
International Partnerships, SUN 2/10/13
Self-Designed / Senior Bridge, SUN 2/18/13
Katharine Houghton Hepburn Center, MON, 2/11/13
Science Horizons, MON, 2/25/13
Dean's Office Summer Funding, FRI 3/8/13