Information for Funding Recipients
Congratulations on your selection to receive summer funding.
If you are recipient of LILAC Summer Funding for an INTERNSHIP, please review your award letter for specific steps to receive your funding on time. If you are a recipient of funding through another center or department, please contact that office directly for information.
If you are a recipient of DEAN'S OFFICE SUMMER FUNDING for a FELLOWSHIP, there are several steps you must take in order for our office to process your summer payments:
- Accept or decline the Fellowship funding by emailing Isabelle Barker within one week of the date of the official award letter.
- Print and sign a copy of the official award letter and return to to the front desk of the Dean's Office as soon as possible.
- Complete a Summer Funding Release Form sent with your award letter and return to the front desk of the Dean's Office as soon as possible.
- Complete a Direct Deposit Form as soon as possible and return to the Controller's Office.
- International Students: College Summer Funding with no additional source of income does not require Optional Practical Training (OPT) authorization. Students with F-1 Visas must consult the International Student and Scholar Services and Advising for advising in order to receive College Summer Funding.
More details are available in your award letter.
If you have questions regarding payment procedures that are not addressed on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org