1. You must read through "Eligibility and Selection Criteria FAQs" before completing your application.
2. Your on-line forms must be completed in one sitting. You may not save your entries and return. It is recommended that you acquaint yourself with the materials required for each on-line form so that you are prepared to complete the forms and submit.
3. “*” denotes required fields.
4. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME ON EVERY PAGE OF UPLOADED FILES.
Be sure to read all pop-up instructions as you gather your materials.
Samples of Successful Personal Statements (with reviewer comments):
Review the Tips for Writing a Successful Personal Statement handout.
1. Give your recommender ample time to complete the on-line Recommendation. Make your request AT LEAST 3 WEEKS in advance of the deadline.
2. Consider giving your recommender copies of your personal statement and internship proposal. If this is not possible, give them a clear idea of your intended plans for how you would use your summer funding should you be awarded.
Employer Verification Form
This form is required at the time of application. If you are having difficulty obtaining materials from your organization, you must contact Jennifer Prudencio at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two business days before the deadline. You may submit your application materials a copy of correspondence with your host organization. In cases where the organization does not have internet access, please contact email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.