SEPTA Regional Rail: Paoli-Thorndale
Connecting Transit Services
- Amtrak Serving points nationwide from 30th Street Station, Ardmore, Paoli, Trenton and Wilmington
- NJ Transit Serving
points all around the State of New Jersey from Market Street in
Philadelphia, 30th Street Station and Trenton Transit Center
- PATCO Providing service through Camden County on the high speed line to Lindenwold
- DART First State Serving points throughout the State of Delaware from Claymont, Wilmington, Churchman’s Crossing and Newark
- RushBus Operated by the Bucks County TMA to provide connections from Bristol, Trevose, Warminster and Woodbourne
Clickable Regional Rail and Rail Transit Map
SEPTA Fare Zone Map
See Zone Map to determine correct Fare Zone
A number of factors contribute to determining the price of a Regional Rail ticket.
- The zone number of the station you are boarding at and traveling to. Each Regional
Rail station is located in a fare zone determined by its distance from
Center City Philadelphia.
- Whether your trip is during weekday or evening & weekend hours.
- Weekday hours are Monday through Friday, between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Evening & Weekend hours are Monday through Friday after 7:00 p.m.; and all day Saturday, Sunday or major holidays.
- If you purchase your ticket in advance (A) or from a train conductor (B). A customer may purchase a Regional
Rail ticket in advance from any station ticket office or our online
store shop.SEPTA.org. Tickets purchased in advance are cheaper than tickets purchased from a train conductor.
- A round-trip ticket saves from the combined price of two one-way tickets; while a 10-Trip ticket pack saves money and adds convenience to our more frequent customers.
- Daily Regional Rail and transit customers will benefit most from the ease and convenience of a weekly or monthly TrailPass.
- An Amtrak ticket is accepted as a fare on Regional Rail trains between 30th Street Station and Market East Station.
- Travel to Philadelphia International Airport requires a Zone 5 peak fare at all times.
***A pre-purchased Regional Rail ticket saves money. Any ticket purchased
from a train conductor will be at the higher (B) price, regardless of
whether or not a station ticket office is open or closed.