Faculty have idea for 360, gather team of professors to collaborate.
- Meet with Provost and the 360 Coordinator to discuss long-range scheduling, budget projections, etc.
- Draft 360 Proposal for submission to Provost and any New Course Proposals for submission to 360 Steering Committee.
- Meet with 360 Steering Committee for brainstorming and feedback on proposal drafts.
- Draft budget (with help from 360 Coordinator).
- Submit cluster proposal and budget draft to 360 Coordinator by Nov. 15 in the academic year prior to cluster's intended offering date.
- Submit language for advertisement of course cluster online to 360 Coordinator.
- Meet with 360 Coordinator to plan next steps.
Following approval from Provost (semester before cluster)
- Draft student application with assistance from 360 Coordinator.
- Hold information session at Bryn Mawr (and other campuses, if interested) at least 2-3 weeks prior to beginning of preregistration
- Select student participants (see Application Procedures for detailed timeline).
- Meet with selected students.
- Consider/strategize ways to reflect 360 experience back to BMC community.
Cluster Execution Process
- Work with 360 Coordinator to finalize all field trip details.
- Execute media strategy.
- Administer 360 cluster student evaluations (in addition to individual course evaluations).
- Reach out to 360 Coordinator for assistance.
- Meet with 360 Coordinator to debrief on cluster experience.
- Complete post-cluster evaluation materials.