On-campus learning resources are available to:
- Assist with writing and public speaking.
- Strengthen math/quantitative skills.
- Help manage stress and develop effective study strategies.
- Accommodate the unique learning needs of students with disabilities
- Improve research skills, critical thinking, and authorship
Academic support services available through the Dean’s Office, Writing Center, Q Project, Access Services, and Library & Information Technology Services provide individualized support that address students’ specific areas of academic concern while drawing upon their unique strengths. Students may work with learning resource staff or utilize peer mentoring and tutoring services from trained and committed student staff.