First-year applicants for undergraduate admission must submit:
- Common Application
- Bryn Mawr Writing Supplement
- School report (as well as transcripts)
- Two teacher evaluations
- Mid-year report
- We realize that schools are on different schedules and that the mid-year report may not be available until the January 15th deadline. Do not worry! As long as the rest of the application is complete we will be able to review your file. We do require your mid-year report in order to issue a final decision.
- Standardized test results
- Final report
All of the required forms can be submitted online through the Common Application.
International students should submit a copy of the actual or predicted results of the exam that qualifies you for admission to university in your own country. Examples of such exams include: Cambridge "0" and "A" levels, International Baccalaureate, Bachillerato, Abitur, etc.
- All applicants are encouraged to interview with an Admissions Officer or an alumna.
- Athletes who plan to participate in a Division III varsity sport but have not already connected with a varsity coach may complete the prospective scholar-athlete form.
- Applicants are invited to submit arts supplements for consideration via the Common Application Arts Supplement (SlideRoom). We will only accept submissions for music, theater, dance, and creative writing.