First-year applicants for undergraduate admission must submit:
- Common Application
- Bryn Mawr Writing Supplement
- School report (as well as transcripts)
- Two teacher evaluations
- Mid-year report
- Standardized test results
- Final report
All of the required forms can be submitted online through the Common Application.
International students should submit a copy of the actual or predicted results of the exam that qualifies you for admission to university in your own country. Examples of such exams include: Cambridge "0" and "A" levels, International Baccalaureate, Bachillerato, Abitur, etc.
- All applicants are encouraged to interview with an Admissions Officer or an alumna.
- Athletes who plan to participate in a Division III varsity sport but have not already connected with a varsity coach may complete the prospective scholar-athlete form.
- Applicants are invited to submit arts supplements for consideration via the Common Application Arts Supplement (SlideRoom). We will only accept submissions for music, theater, dance, and creative writing.