Admissions Counselor
Picture of Marika Xifaras

Territories

States: 
Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Delaware Counties), Pennsylvania (excluding Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties, and the Lehigh Valley), Tennessee, Utah, Wyoming

Contact

Email: 
mxifaras@brynmawr.edu
Phone: 
610-526-7876

About

What's your zodiac sign? My sun is in Aries, my moon is in Cancer, and my ascendant is in Gemini. I’m not 100% sure what all that means, but it’s on my natal chart.

What's the best gift you've ever received? One of my closest friends sent me this amazing gift out of the blue: an envelope containing a hand-written letter, a block-print zine, and stickers of David Bowie’s face. So random, but very sweet!

What were you like in high school? My interests were eclectic, so I ended up joining lots of different clubs and activities. I did everything from performing defense on my school’s mock trial team, to dancing raqs sharqi and raqs baladi, to creating documentaries with friends for the National History Day competition.

If someone gave you a million dollars, how would you spend it? I’d invest 99% in a Roth IRA and mutual funds. The remaining 1% would go towards a mythology tour of Europe!