Each year, the College receives a large number of applications from prospective transfer students for a limited number of places available in the class. For this reason, admission as a transfer student is very selective. Students are encouraged to contact email@example.com if they have any questions about the application process.
- Spring 2016 Entry -- Application Deadline: November 1, 2015
- Fall 2016 Entry – Application Deadline: March 1, 2016
- Common Application
- Bryn Mawr Writing Supplement
- Official high school transcript(s) or original copy of GED
- Official college transcripts for each college attended
- The College Report Form from each college attended. (The College Report Form is a brief profile completed by a Dean, Registrar, or other school administrator that should accompany each transcript. If you have difficulty obtaining this document, please contact our office.)
- Two academic, teacher evaluations*
- Standardized test results (SAT or ACT) for non-US citizens and non-US permanent residents only
- TOEFL or IELTS results if English is not your first language**
- Interview (required for C3 and McBride Students)
- Midterm Report (optional)
* Academic evaluations should be from college-level instructors. Applicants who have not attended college in the past 3 years can submit letters from non-academic recommenders (i.e. employers, colleagues, mentors, etc.) These references should speak to the skills necessary for academic success, such as writing, research, critical thinking, time management, ability to engage with new challenges, etc.
** We can waive this requirement if you attended a school in which the only language of instruction was English. The minimum score required for admission consideration is 100 on the TOEFL or 7 on the IELTS