How to Submit an Essay for Publication in the "Being Bryn Mawr" Column of the Alumnae Bulletin
Writers whose essays are published will be paid $250. Send submissions to email@example.com using these guidelines:
- Length: 450-500 words; the editors reserve the right to edit your work.
- Please submit your finished essay as a Word document or pasted into the body of an email. (Multiple emails with various versions and/or components cannot be accepted.)
- Include your name, class year, and two to three sentences of biographical information for publication.
- If you'd like, submit high-resolution images (1 megabyte or larger) in the form of a .jpg or .tif file for possible publication along with your essay.
- No pseudonyms (including yours), composite characters, or invented situations may be used.
We will attempt to respond to every submission within four weeks, though response times might vary.