The College is gearing up to celebrate the official inauguration of Kimberly Wright Cassidy as its ninth president! Here’s how you can participate, on- and off-campus:
- Join us on campus! Inauguration events will kick off on Friday, September 19th at 4:30 p.m. EST with a series of faculty-student presentations entitled KIM Talks: Knowledge, Innovation, Momentum and styled after the popular TED Talks. The actual inauguration ceremony will take place on Saturday, September 20th at 11:45 am EST followed by a luncheon and celebration on Wyndham Green.All alumnae/i are invited to attend the inauguration events; visit Inauguration for more information and to register.
- For those who cannot be on campus, we will live-stream both the KIM Talks and the inauguration ceremony.
- Attend a club gathering! Many regional clubs are planning inauguration day gatherings so local alumnae/i can celebrate together and watch the live webstream. Check with your local club or visit the Alumnae Association website to find out what’s planned for your region. Want to host a gathering? Contact Cynthia Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to reserve a special inauguration party kit!
- Make a virtual appearance! The College will run Twitter and Instagram feeds on the live webstream and on three large monitors during the post-inauguration party. Use #KCass to make sure your virtual “Anassa Kata” makes the big screen!
- Join the party on Facebook! The Alumnae Association will stand-by to post your party pictures to its Facebook page in real time! Send your pictures and selfies to email@example.com on the day of the event.
- Sign our E-Card! We’ve created a Facebook Group for alumnae/i to post their best wishes to President Cassidy as she officially takes the helm of our great institution.
We hope you will join us for this very exciting event in Bryn Mawr’s history. For more information and to register, please visit Inauguration.