Bryn Mawr is coming to London!
Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14, 2020
For this inaugural event, President Kim Cassidy will lead Bryn Mawr's vibrant, global community in an intellectually dynamic program that also offers professional networking and rich cultural opportunities throughout the weekend. Join us to:
- Engage in deep, multi-dimensional and substantive discussions around the theme of Innovation
- Exchange ideas and forge greater connections among each other
- Be inspired to continue making meaningful contributions to the world
To date, distinguished participants include:
- Bita Correa ’06 (Colombia), Member, Board of Directors, FUNDAEC
- Sonali De Rycker ’95 (United Kingdom), Accel
- Eleanor Tabi Haller-Jorden ’81 (Switzerland), President and CEO, The Paradigm Forum GmbH
- Amy Hsu ’94, BMC Trustee (Taiwan), CEO, Reliable Source Industrial (RSI), Inc.
- Liz Jacobs ’12 (United Kingdom), Senior International Programmes Officer, Stonewall
- Rama Sanjay Kirloskar ’12 (India), Managing Director, Kirloskar Ebara Pumps Ltd.
- Ilona Meyer Maintigneux ’00 (France), Publisher, Les Éditions des Éléphants
- Sarah McIntyre ’99 (United Kingdom), Illustrator and Writer
- Rt Hon Baroness Lindsay Northover, M.A. ’78, Ph.D. ’81 (United Kingdom), House of Lords
- Ragia Omran ’94 (Egypt), Of Counsel, Zaki Hashem & Partners
- Deborah Osei-Agyekum (née Ahenkorah) ’10 (Ghana), Publisher, African Bureau Stories
- Sanam Sheriff ’18, MFA Candidate, Poetry, Washington University
- Isna Marifa Soedjatmoko ’85 (Indonesia), Independent Environmental Consultant
- Faith Wallace-Gadsden ’05 (Germany), Founder, Archimedes Project
- Ruth Zohrer ’05, M.A. ’07 (United Kingdom), Global Client Leader, Mindshare WW
Register before December 31, 2019 to take advantage of the Early Bird reduced registration fees. Register here!