The following series of self-assessment exercises allows you to honestly examine your skills, values, and interests, and gives you tools to reflect on past accomplishments and identify future goals. Alumnae Career Services gives you many opportunities to do these exercises in conjunction with programming, but you can also do them on your own at any time.
- Analyze your current work situation currentworkanalysis.pdf
- Explore your ideal day idealdayworksheet.pdf
- Industry research industryresearchworksheet.pdf
- Evaluate your network networkingworksheet.pdf
- Take stock of your skills skillsinventoryworksheet.pdf
- Take stock of your values valuesworksheet.pdf
- Career summary careersummaryworksheet.pdf
Career Links Library
- Need help getting started? General research sites.
- Resources for Women in the workplace.
- Interested in the non-profit world? Resources for volunteer and non-profit work.
- Changing course? Resources for mid-career transitions.
- Out on your own? Self-employment and consulting resources.
You also have access to some of the job search resources of the Career and Professional Development Office. The highlighted links are available to you as an alumna and can be accessed only through the Bryn Mawr network or by using a username and password. Forgot your login information? Contact CPD at (610) 526-5174 or by email.