Welcome to Bryn Mawr's Alumnae Career Development Webinar Series for 2014-2015! Below are the topics we'll be covering this year. Please contact Cori Ashworth, Director of Alumnae Career Programs for more information. She can be reached at 610-526-5230 or email@example.com.
With Cori Ashworth and Barbara Reinhold (click here to view the online archive)
- October 16,12:00 – 1:00 pm, Managing a Portfolio Career (archived)
- November 13, 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Working with a Sponsor/Mentor to Advance Your Career (to be archived)
With our Expert Authors -- Join us online the first Wednesday of every month for this special series. Register here for the full series (detailed below).
- Click here and choose the "events library" tab to view the online archive
- November 5, Viveka von Rosen, Let LinkedIn Market Your Skills & Experience (archived)
- December 3, John Kador, Master the Art & Science of Interviewing
- January 7, Los Ellis, Grab Your Keys And Drive Your Career
- February 4, Mike Fishbein, Proven Strategies to Build a Network That Works For You
- March 4, Jay Block, Stuff Your Resume with Keywords to Highlight Your Experience
- April 1, Tom Rath, Use your strengths to create a rewarding and satisfying career
- May 6, Beth Bridges, Five Steps to Build a Powerful & Profitable Network
- June 3, Carole Martin, What You Don’t Say In an Interview Could Hold You Back