Discover the bucolic country-side, picturesque vineyards and charming towns of Burgundy on a special program that explores the history and charm of this famous region. Begin your adventure in Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy. In Dijon, walk in the footsteps of Burgundy’s dukes as you wander its bustling streets. Travel the legendary Route des Grands Crus and explore the Côte d’Or region, enjoying wine tastings in medieval châteaux and private wineries. Cruise for three nights aboard the Caprice and take in magnificent views of vineyards covering the rolling hills. Conclude in Lyon, a sophisticated metropolis replete with scenic parks, riverside paths and a historic old town listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
$4,995 . . . . . . . . Per person, based on double occupancy
- Three nights in Beaune, France at the deluxe Hôtel Le Cep
- Three nights aboard the cozy Caprice Barge
- Three nights in Lyon at the deluxe Hotel Sofitel Lyon Bellecour
- Deluxe motor coach transfers between Beayne and Tournus and between Santenay and Lyon, including baggage handling
- Informative educational programs presented by local experts that will enhance your insight into the region
- All excursions as outlined in the program itinerary
- Personal VOX listening device to hear every word from your English-speaking guides
- Attend a Welcome Dinner
- Gather for a Farwell Celebration
- Enjoy 9 breakfasts, six lunches and six dinners; tea and coffee with all meals plus wine with dinner
- Sample authentic regional specialties during select meals at featured local restaurants.
- Take advantage of leisure time to try the local cuisine independently
- All tips for local guides and drivers are included