Sept. 27–28, 2019
A snapshot of the weekend includes:
- Mini Sessions for Volunteers
- Cocktails and Dinner with Remarks by President Kim Cassidy
Full Agenda for Friday, September 27
- Breakfast and Morning Training Sessions
- Lunch with Remarks by Athletic Director Kathy Tierney
- Varsity Athletic Competitions and Alumnae/i Athletic Games
Full Agenda for Saturday, September 28
For our volunteers who are celebrating the Rosh Hashanah holiday, please note that all events will conclude after the Homecoming games on Saturday afternoon.
The College has secured hotel blocks at the locations below. Please call for reservations and reference Bryn Mawr College to receive the discount.
- Home2Suites by Hilton in King of Prussia/Valley Forge
Hotel block closes August 30, 2019
- Crowne Plaza in King of Prussia
Hotel block closes September 6, 2019
Registration for Alumnae Volunteer Summit is by invitation only and includes the opportunity to register for Homecoming. Please email questions to SummitandHomecoming@brynmawr.edu.
Registration for Homecoming is open to everyone. Click here to learn more.