This is a preview of the submission form for the Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference. To submit, go to our official submission form. (You will need to create a free account in order to submit.)
Presentation Title (10 words maximum):
Submission Type (Please note that 75-minute panels should include presenters from at least two institutions.)
- 5-minute Lightning Rounds
- 20-minute Presentation
- 75-Minute Panel
- 75-minute Hands-on Workshop
Abstract (100 words maximum): Please submit an abstract of no more than 100 words. This abstract will be included in the conference program and schedule app as the description for your session.
Description: Please submit a 250-400-word description of your session. The description will be used by the conference committee as we review submissions and make scheduling decisions. In your description, please include:
- Framework for your work, including goals, findings, assessment, and/or connections to conference themes
- Expected outcomes for session participants
- An outline of session activities
- A plan for interaction (required for workshop proposals and recommended for presentation and panel proposals)
All rooms will have projection equipment, a podium computer, VGA/HDMI hookups for laptops and other devices, and wireless Internet access. If you have other tech needs, please indicate them here.
Additional Information (HTML/Hyperlinks Supported):
Submit: This may take a while. Please only click once.
To submit, go to our official submission form. (You will need to create a free account in order to submit.)