These are the ways the Communications office can help promote your event. We can:
- Create table tents for the dining halls and posters for posting around campus
- Announce the event up to three times in the Daily Digest
- Make the event a featured listing in the College’s Master Calendar
- When reserving your event space in EMS, be sure to select one of the following event types: Discussion, Lecture, Meeting, Performance, Special Event, Tabling, Video, or Workshop. That way, your event will appear in the Master Calendar, and then we can feature it.
- Plan ahead! Posters and table tents take at least one week to produce, and you will want to distribute them in advance of the event.
Depending on the scope of the event, we may also promote it via social and traditional media, and on the website and weekly e-newsletter.
Fill out the Project Request Form and the Communications office will respond to you within one business day.