A More Inclusive Bryn Mawr—Classrooms, Programs
March 22, 2019 | 2-3:30 p.m.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to help organize or to attend one of several sessions that focus on making Bryn Mawr’s academic and co-curricular programs more inclusive through identifying and addressing barriers to participation and success.
- Accessibility and Universal Design: Leveling the Playing Field
- Addressing Changing Classrooms: Expectations and Needs of Faculty and of Students
- Arts in and for a Diverse Community
- Change Mastery
- Equity and Opportunity in Athletics
- Exploring the Role of Civic Engagement in the Bryn Mawr Experience: Identifying and Overcoming Barriers that Limit Participation
- Learning to Talk across Differences of Position, Identity, and Perspective: Lessons from Student and Faculty Participants in the TLI
- Race and the Social Honor Code
- Social Inclusion and Equity in Non-Academic Departments
- Strategies for Building Success in STEM
- Thinking Outside of Title IX: A Discussion of Resources and Accessibility
Help organize a session for the March 22 Community Day of Learning, “"A More Inclusive Bryn Mawr—Classrooms and Programs."
March 22 CDL
Deadline for Session Proposals: EXTENDED to March 6
Registration Opens: March 18
Registration Closes: March 21