- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Updated Community Health and Safety Guide (includes new quarantine guidelines)
- Updated Calendar at a Glance
- Spring Semester Calendar Change
- Credit-No Credit policy updated for 2020-2021
- Information regarding LabCorp Test Results App (app available on Google Play and Apple App Store) for student test results
Bryn Mawr College 2020-2021
While COVID-19 concerns continue, Bryn Mawr College is operating in ways that protect everyone's health and safety while also pursuing the crucial mission of education and research.
The 15-week Fall 2020 semester included some in-person instruction and residence halls open to students. On Sept. 29, the presidents of Bryn Mawr College and Haverford College announced initial plans and key dates for the Spring 2021 semester. On December 22, Spring 2021 plans and dates were updated.
The College aims to keep everyone fully informed of policies and plans as they develop; updates are shared on the general FAQ page and also via the Daily Digest and campus newsletters. Students are also encouraged to reach out to their dean or other advisers with any questions.
Don't See the Answer to Your Question?
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll respond as quickly as we can.