Incoming first-year students: Read the frequently asked questions page to learn about IDs, registration, summer preparations, and Moodle.
This page, updated July 2, covers questions about Room Draw, housing capacity, revised processes for applying for housing, and more.
View the Registrar section for updated information on academic deadlines, registering for classes, and where to go for help.
Academic Support and Learning Services
- Academic Support — Available Virtually
- Student guide on adapting to online learning (PDF)
- Online learning: Getting started and tips for the rest of the semester from Peer Mentors (PDF)
- Virtual learning weekly schedule template for students (PDF)
- Access Services — If you have questions about your accommodations and/or anything related to access, email Deb Alder, Director of Access Services.
- Reading onscreen: alternatives to printing (Google Presentation)
- Due to the measures being taken in response to COVID-19, Bryn Mawr College Health & Wellness Center staff are available by phone. Please dial (610) 526-7360 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday to speak with a Health & Wellness Center staff member. Students are strongly encouraged to call the Health & Wellness Center during hours of operation to obtain support with their health care needs.
- Undergraduate students who were on campus this Spring continue to be covered through the student health insurance plan. Resources for this plan, including how to find a provider in your area, can be found here. Please take note of the telehealth benefits that are provided through this plan for both medical and behavioral health needs.
Library and Information Technology Services
Support and Outreach
Students are also encouraged to reach out to deans, professors, and staff of the Pensby Center for Community Development and Inclusion with concerns or questions, as well as Nora Woods, the interfaith chaplain, and members of the Health Center's Counseling Services staff for additional support.
In an effort to build connections and provide resources and support at a distance, the Pensby Center has opened virtual office hours each day of the week. Sign up here.
- The Bookshop's COVID-19 information page provides a detailed look at services offered, including contactless pickup, special order and search requests, and much more.