Note: This FAQ includes information for students across a number of subject areas.
New April 6: Final exam deadline for seniors is now May 15, the same as all students (previously was May 9).
Academic Support and Learning Services
- Academic Support — Available Virtually
- Student guide on adapting to online learning (PDF)
- Online learning: Getting started and tips for the rest of the semester from Peer Mentors (PDF)
- Virtual learning weekly schedule template for students (PDF)
- Access Services — If you have questions about your accommodations and/or anything related to access, email Deb Alder, Director of Access Services.
- Due to the measures being taken in response to COVID-19, Bryn Mawr College Health Center staff are available by phone. Please dial (610) 526-7360 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday to speak with a Health Center staff member. Students are strongly encouraged to call the Health Center during hours of operation to obtain support with their health care needs.
- View Bryn Mawr College Counseling Services coronavirus-related resources for students.
- Undergraduate students who were on campus this Spring continue to be covered through the student health insurance plan. Resources for this plan, including how to find a provider in your area, can be found here. Please take note of the telehealth benefits that are provided through this plan for both medical and behavioral health needs.
Library and Information Technology Services
- Updated resources guide from LITS
- Additional library resources available through May 2020
- Reading onscreen: alternatives to printing (Google Presentation)
Support and Outreach
Students are also encouraged to reach out to deans, professors, and staff of the Pensby Center for Community Development and Inclusion with concerns or questions, as well as Nora Woods, the interfaith chaplain, and members of the Health Center's Counseling Services staff for additional support.
In an effort to build connections and provide resources and support at a distance, the Pensby Center has opened virtual office hours each day of the week. Sign up here.
- Free access to up to seven textbook ebooks through the end of the semester for Bryn Mawr students. Visit the VitalSource Helps program site to get started. (Requires creation of account and use of BMC address to access free books.)
- RedShelf free ebook access program
- For detailed information on obtaining textbooks, view the blog post on the Bookshop site posted on March 19 to learn more.