- Aura Test Results App (app available on Google Play and Apple App Store)
- Campus Health Agreement for Students: Spring 2021 (PDF)
- Health and Safety Board (PDF)
- Bi-College Mitigation Plan
Club and Organization Guidelines
Guidelines for in-person events, activities, and meetings.
Academic Support and Learning Services
- Academic and Student Support Services
- Assistive Technology: Features and Resources
- Adapting to Online and Hybrid Learning (PDF)
- Access Services — If you have questions about your accommodations and/or anything related to access, email Deb Alder, Director of Access Services.
- Reading onscreen: alternatives to printing (Google Presentation)
- Remote Learning Tools
- FAQs for incoming students: IDs, registration, summer preparations, and Moodle.
- Due to the measures being taken in response to COVID-19, Bryn Mawr College Health and Wellness Center staff are available by phone. Please dial (610) 526-7360 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday to speak with a Health and Wellness Center staff member. Students are strongly encouraged to call the Health and Wellness Center during hours of operation to obtain support with their health care needs.
- Undergraduate students continue to be covered through the student health insurance plan. Resources for this plan, including how to find a provider in your area, can be found here. Please take note of the telehealth benefits that are provided through this plan for both medical and behavioral health needs.
Library and Information Technology Services
Support and Outreach
Students are also encouraged to reach out to deans, professors, and staff of the Pensby Center for Community Development and Inclusion with concerns or questions, as well as Nora Woods, the interfaith chaplain, and members of the Health and Wellness Center's Counseling Services staff for additional support.
In an effort to build connections and provide resources and support at a distance, the Pensby Center has opened virtual office hours each day of the week. Sign up here.
- The Bookshop's COVID-19 information page provides a detailed look at services offered, including contactless pickup, special order and search requests, and much more.
Due to risk of transmission, indoor dining with others is restricted to open spaces with large volumes of air and good ventilation:
- Campus Center
- Great Hall (newly opened)
- Park Atrium
- Rhoads Dining Hall
- The Ground floor of Dalton
Students dining indoors are required to maintain physical distancing, minimize time without a mask, and observe posted occupancies.