The Child Study Institute offers individualized help with educational and career planning for adolescents and adults, especially those with learning problems. Services include:
- consultation, assessment and counseling for adolescents and adults needing accommodations in schools, colleges, or the workplace
- guided career counseling for people with learning differences, attention or concentration difficulties, or other special needs
- assisting with selection of an appropriate school or college
- helping high school students, college students, and adults obtain accommodations under IDEA, ADA/Section 504
- help obtaining accommodations for professional licensing examinations (e.g. law, nursing, medicine, etc.)
Please contact Maureen Scott, intake coordinator, for information about obtaining services at CSI or to receive a brochure about our programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-526-5900.