The Child Study Institute's licensed, school-certified psychologists can
- help translate assessment findings into educational plans
- observe children in school and consult with their teachers
- review IEPs and Section 504/Chapter 15 Service Agreements
- determining if IEPs or Service Plans are being implemented effectively
- use a battery of tests, if needed, to answer specific questions about a child’s functioning
- accompany parents to Team and IEP meetings, mediations, or resolution meetings to help them articulate goals and build cooperative relationships with school personnel
Please contact Maureen Scott, intake coordinator, for information about obtaining services at CSI or to receive a brochure about our programs: email@example.com, 610-526-5900.