In an effort to provide our students and the community with the safest dining experience we have implemented the following changes for Fall 2020.
Erdman, New Dorm Dining Hall, & Wyndham Grab & Go
- Menus have been modified to provide the quickest service possible and allow for safer distancing in our kitchens.
- Worker Safety. All workers will wear masks and gloves while inside all Dining Locations.
- Health checks, training, distancing to help promote health and safety.
- Added plexiglass, proper distancing signs, designated entrances and exits, intense cleaning twice a day of all surfaces.
- High touch areas sanitized at least every 15 minutes.
- Dining room seating available with 6’ distanced seating following the State’s maximum capacity guidelines. (Currently 25%), when available.
- Added satellite operations at Wyndham providing pre-made quick grab and go meals in addition; mobile grab and go locations have been added.
- Removed limit on take out meals to allow for greater flexibility and convenience
- Addition of multiple hand sanitizing dispensing units throughout our dining facilities.
- So that we may accommodate every student, unlimited meal plan access is not available. Students may enter their selected dining location for their meal once per meal period. Limits on portions have been adjusted and additional snacks are available.
Uncommon Grounds Café
- Designated entrance and exits to reduce guest traffic flow and allow for proper distancing.
- Installation of plexiglass at cash register locations
- All tables and chairs have been removed to provide a safer dining experience and allowing for physical distancing at register and waiting area for orders
- Coffee station has been equipped with hands free coffee dispensing units, this station will be sanitized every hour allowing for less direct contact
- Hot tea purchases will now be dispensed by gloved & masked staff from behind the counter.
- Frequent cleaning of all high touch area
- Additional grab and go items available in coolers
- New menu items allowing for additional convenience and variety
- All bakery items will be individually wrapped for increased food safety
- Credit card readers cleaned and sanitized frequently
- Condiments and utensils will be supplied at purchase and placed in bag at pickup
- Phone orders can be placed where customer payment information is provided, to allow for easy pickup, speed of service and convenience
- GET Mobile App. is available to provide no touch purchases and convenience to our customers. https://get.cbord.com/bico/full/login.php
- Traditional in person purchases still will be available, however during peak periods GET is recommended