A summary of nutrition options and practices is available on this page. Full nutrition and allergen information is available on the nutrition information page. Information on this page hosted by Haverford College applies to both the Bryn Mawr and Haverford campuses.
- Click on the blue “Nutrition Information” link located to the Right of the page. This will take you to web menus
- Choose the dining hall location in which you are dining. Choose from Haffner (NDDH), Erdman, or Haverford)
- Under the menu drop down, choose the category for your food choice. Most entrees will be found under the name of the dining hall.
- Select the date.
- Under the meal drop down, choose Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner.
- You should then see the list of offerings populate below.
- Choose your item and the nutritional information will appear on the right of the page.
- Click on the Ingredients/Allergens bar if you would like to see more detailed information and potential allergens.
Trouble viewing Web Menus? Try clearing your cookies and history before going to the nutrition information page.
Our registered dietitian, Natalie Zaparzynski, M.A., R.D., L.D.N., is available to assist the Bi-Co community with dietary needs and questions. You may schedule an appointment via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 610 526 7417
Bryn Mawr College Dining Services offers nutritional and wellness seminars for gym credit, athletes, hall advisers, and employees, as well as individual counseling by appointment. Call 610-526-7400 make an appointment to discuss healthy eating, weight management, sports nutrition, eating disorders, food allergies, lactose intolerance, or other nutrition concerns.
Special Dietary Needs
Please let the dietitian know about any food allergies or special dietary needs that you have.
To ensure confidentiality, fill out the form, print and mail the form to: Dining Services, 101 N. Merion Ave., Bryn Mawr, PA 19010.
Food Allergy Resources
Bryn Mawr College Dining Services offers special meal accommodations, gluten-free spaces and menu items, and recipe standards designed to meet the needs of our diners.
Enjoy worry-free food without the worry of cross-contact in our Free! room, located in Erdman Dining Hall. Requires a meeting with Campus Dietitian.
Options and Details
The Bryn Mawr College Dining Services dietitian serves as a consultant for menu planning and recipe development, working with the Athletic Department and Health Center to achieve overall student wellness.
If you've ever wondered if something contained nuts, was low in calories, or safe for a vegan to eat, you'll be happy to know that Bryn Mawr and Haverford Dining Services now have nutritional info available for all of their entrees. From calories to allergies, we've got you covered.
Available in all Dining Halls:
- Vegetarian options at every meal
- New Dorm Dining Hall & Haverford Dining Center offers additional vegan dishes
- Non-dairy milk alternatives
- Skim (non-fat) & whole milk
- Low-fat/Low-sodium cheese at the deli bar
- Traditional & Greek yogurt at breakfast
- Low-fat or fat-free dressings on all salad bars
- Olive oil & vinegar are available on all salad bars
- High-fructose corn syrup free bread available at each meal
- All frying oils are trans-fat and acid-free
- All our canned fruits are packed in water or juice
- Our tuna is packed in water
- We do not add MSG to any recipe (some purchased items may contain MSG)
- Items containing Big 8 Allergens (Wheat, Soy, Shellfish, Fish, Nuts, Peanuts, Egg, Milk) are clearly labeled.
- Items that are vegan, vegetarian or prepared wheat-free are clearly labeled
- We use gluten free soy sauce in our recipes
- Gluten Free bases used in majority of recipes
- Wheat-free soup available at lunch
- Wheat-free hot entree available with lunch and dinner