- Table tents may be displayed on tables in any dining hall. Table tents will be honored from any student group or organization, BMC academic or administrative department.
- Advertisements, solicitations, or propaganda from any other organizations will not be accepted.
- Dining Services reserves the right to display table tents for the purposes of advertising, promoting or providing information for any of its programs & products.
- Table tents should be submitted to the Dining Services office in Cartref for approval one week prior to beginning date of display.
- Table tents containing any subject matter that may be deemed offensive will not be approved or displayed.
- Table tents with dated content will be displayed until the date of the event(s).
- Table tents will be displayed a maximum of one week.
- Dining Services requires notification upon submission, if table tents are to be returned to the provider. Dining Services assumes no responsibility for the loss or destruction of any table tents.
- Table tents must be 4 inches wide by 6 inches long (portrait)
- Space on dining room tables is limited. We will accept table tents for displayon a first come first serve basis
- 75 inserts are needed for Erdman Dining Hall, 20 inserts for New Dorm Dining Hall
- Please offer constructive criticism. Instead of saying was good or bad, describe what was good or bad about it.
- In accordance with Bryn Mawr College Posting policy, please sign all notes with your initials and class year.
- All napkin notes are replied to within 24 hours, so check back to see how your suggestions were received
Bryn Mawr College Dining Services respects your privacy and has adopted this policy to ensure that any personal information we receive is handled in a secure and responsible manner.
- Bryn Mawr College Dining Services collects personal information for use with order processing only. Our strict policy is to never to give, sell, rent or trade any personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing or other purposes unless required by law.
- Bryn Mawr College Dining Services does not store bank or credit card account numbers after submitting them into the payment networks.
- Bryn Mawr College uses SSL (secure socket layers) for transmission of all personal and credit card information.
- We are committed to using the highest level of security commercially available.