Bryn Mawr offers a range of educational opportunities both inside and beyond the classroom related to diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and equality.
The Pensby Center for Community Development and Inclusion
The Pensby Center's programs and activities address issues of diversity, power, and privilege, with the goal of improving the campus climate and enhancing community life at Bryn Mawr College.
- Religious Life
- Alliance of Multicultural Organizations
- Community Diversity Assistants
- Dimensions of Diversity
- The Thomas Prize in Diversity
- Spectra Sexuality and Gender Education
- Breaking Barriers
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship program
Visit the Global Bryn Mawr page to learn more about the College's engagement around the world.
Course offerings and programs provide many avenues for Bryn Mawr students to expand their horizons, with more than 86 courses and 360 clusters addressing issues of diversity and inclusion from varied disciplinary points of view.
- Africana Studies Program
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Gender and Sexuality
- International Studies
- Latin American, Iberian, and Latina/o Studies
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Recent 360° Course Clusters:
Opportunities for Students and the College Community
Organizations for students and events for members of the Bryn Mawr community provide ample opportunities for engagement.
- Community Days of Learning
- Student Organizations
- Engaging Our Histories