Come hear what the Digital Scholarship Graduate Fellows have been working on this year.
They'll discuss how they're using digital methods in their own research and demonstrate tools for digital research and teaching. Presentations include:
- Python Magic: Natural Language Processing with Ancient Greek by R.J. Barnes
- Woodlands Cemetery StoryMap Js by Katie Breyer
- Programming Python for Ancient Greek: Text Mining in the Mythodikos Project by Stella Fritzell
- Mapping Epinikean Networks Digitally by Molly Kuchler
- An Overview of Corpus Analysis with Antconc by Devin Lawson
- The Archaeologist’s Toolkit: Google Earth, FileMaker, and Photoshop by Andrea Samz-Pustol