The Philly Program—a Tri-Co initiative to connect students to the city—will launch in the spring of 2019. This semester-long, non-residential program will offer students both curricular and co-curricular activities in Philadelphia. Students will enroll in two urban-themed courses taught in Philadelphia and also participate in monthly Philadelphia-based activities.
Sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to apply.
Tri-Co Philly Program Procedures for Applicants
1. Interested students must attend a Philly Program Student Information Session. There is one scheduled at each campus in October. Students may attend any one of the sessions:
- Haverford College, Oct. 4, 2018, 6:30-8 p.m., DC, Faculty Dining Room
- Bryn Mawr College, Oct. 11, 2018, 7-8:30 p.m., Dalton Hall, Room 212A
- Swarthmore College, Oct. 25, 2018, 5-6:30 p.m., Science Center, Room 105
2. After attending an information session, students can apply for the Philly Program. Students unable to attend an information session must meet with the Philly program planning director, Calista Cleary (email@example.com or 610-795-1576), prior to applying.
3. The Tri-Co Philly Program application is due Oct. 26 by 5 p.m.