- Core (everyone enrolls) course is SOCI 048I Race and Place: A Philadelphia Story
- Electives (students choose one of two): PHIL B234 The Nature of Public Art and the Ethics of Commemoration or POLS H262 Grassroots Economies: Creating Livelihoods in an Age of Urban Inequality
Tri-Co Philly Program Procedures for Applications
1. Interested students must attend a Philly Program Student Information Session. There is one scheduled at each campus in March:
- Swarthmore, Monday, March 2, 2020 | 7-8 p.m. | Science Center, Room 102
- Online, Thursday, March 19, 2020 | 7-8 p.m. | Pre-register and Join via Zoom
- Online, Wednesday, March 25, 2020 | 7-8 p.m. | Pre-register and Join vai Zoom
2. Following attendance at a Tri-Co Philly Program Student Info Session, students who will be sophomores, juniors or seniors in fall 2020 can apply for the Tri-Co Philly Program. Students unable to attend an information session must meet with the Tri-Co Philly Program Director, Calista Cleary (email@example.com or 610-795-1576), prior to applying.
3. The Tri-Co Philly Program application is due Friday, March 27 by 5 p.m.
Tri-Co Philly: a one-semester, non-residential program that allows you to experience the diverse and vibrant City of Philadelphia through your academic studies. This program is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors. All travel costs are covered.