The purchasing department is available to assist the College community with:
- E-Market: Purchase and payment of goods and services through the e-procurement system.
- College Credit Card: Credit cards used for business travel and off campus guest entertainment. Card purchases are allocated and approved through the GRAM system.
- Shipping Discounts
- Travel Discounts (internal webpage)
- Purchase or sale of College assets (e.g., equipment, furniture, vehicles)
- Vendor creation and updates
- Vendor credit applications
- Direct Deposit: Vendors and non-employees (Employees should contact Payroll)
- State Sales Tax Exemption Forms (internal webpage)
- Sales and Use taxability
A purchasing consortium is an organization that solicits competitively priced contracts for members' use.
The College has a current membership in several purchasing consortiums. If an item you wish to purchase is not available through an E-Market catalog vendor, please email us to see if a competitive price is available through a purchasing consortium.