Students awarded need-based Federal Work Study or Campus Employment may work on campus to earn money to cover the costs of books, supplies and personal expenses. Students’ maximum earning potential is contingent on availability of jobs and scheduling. Earnings are paid directly to students on a bi-weekly basis and are not credited to student billing accounts. Current College policy requires that all first year students work with the dining services department.

First year students will receive information about this opportunity during the summer in a mailing from the Dean’s Office. The Student Employment Office serves as a resource for students who need assistance finding and maintaining jobs on campus. Contact information for the Student Employment Office can be found at

Students who have not been previously employed at the College or who have had not worked at the College in more than two years, must complete an I-9 form before they can be hired. Students will be required to show the following documentation for the I-9:

  • One document that establishes both identity and employment authorization such as a U.S. Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Alien Registration Card, foreign passport with I-551 stamp.


  • One document that establishes identity such as a driver’s license, state ID card, voter’s registration card, military dependent’s ID card.


• One document that establishes employment authorization such as: SS Card, birth certificate, U.S. Citizen Card, employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security.

For a complete list of acceptable I-9 documents please contact the Human Resources Office at 610-526-5261 or the Student Employment Office at 610-526-7941.

Certified copies of birth certificates are acceptable.

All other documents must be original.