- How do I receive the bill?
- How do I pay the bill?
- What is an "authorized payer"?
- When are the bills due?
- Can I pay the bill on a monthly basis?
- How do I make an international payment?
How do I receive the bill?
Billing statements are sent by email the first week in July to the student’s campus email address from sfs@BrynMawr.edu with the subject line: “Your Bryn Mawr College Bill is Available Online.”
What is an "authorized payer"?
Students must create parents and/or other third-party payers as “Authorized Payers” to review the student account and pay the bill.
To Access Online Payment Service and authorize payers.
- Login to BIONIC
- Access Student Self-Service
- Click on Student Center and look under the Finances section:
- Click view my e-bill/ make an e-payment.
- Follow instructions to register self and/or authorize payers (parents, guardians or sponsors) to receive student bills.
Authorized Payer (Parents, Guardians or Sponsors):
- Click here to access the “Authorized Payer Login”.
- Enter Login and Password that Student provided for QuikPAY access
- Follow instructions to provide payment information
The College highly recommends completing the payer authorization process well before the Fall payment due date of August 1, 2014.
How do I pay the bill?
The best way to pay is online via QuikPAY, which is located at: https://quikpayasp.com/brynmawr/studentaccounts/authorized.do. Information is secure. Only students and/or Authorized Payers may access this site. Further information can be found at: Pay Your Bill
When are the bills due?
Fall Semester Bills
Sent 1st week of July
Due by Friday, August 1, 2014
Spring Semester Bills
Sent 1st week in December
Due by Friday, January 2, 2015
Can I pay the bill on a monthly basis?
Bryn Mawr offers an automatic monthly payment plan for each semester through our 3rd-party partner, Nelnet Business Solutions. Online enrollment provides up to 5 monthly payments per semester, at no interest, for only a minimal enrollment fee. Please access Monthly Payment Plan to view enrollment dates and additional information.
How do I make an international payment?
Bryn Mawr has partnered with peerTransfer Education in an effort to make international payments simple and more affordable to International students and domestic students making payments abroad. To sign up, go to: http://brynmawr.peertransfer.com.