Students who study as guest students at another U.S. institution are not eligible for Bryn Mawr Grant during their domestic abroad semester, but may be eligible for federal grants and loans if certain conditions are met.

To be eligible for federal funds, domestic abroad students must be in good academic standing at Bryn Mawr during the term immediately prior to study away. The student’s academic dean must approve participation in the program and confirm that the courses taken will count toward the student’s Bryn Mawr degree in accordance with the College’s transfer credit policies.

Domestic Abroad students must provide the Office of Financial Aid with the address of the visiting school so that the College can partner with that institution to process federal loans and grants via a Consortium Agreement. A Consortium Agreement verifies the students’ costs and enrollment at a visiting school provided the courses taken will count toward a degree at Bryn Mawr.