Awards will be credited to students’ accounts when
the College has received all of the following:
- Signed copy of parents’ complete 2015 federal income tax returns with all pages, schedules and W-2 Forms or a Non-Tax- Filer Statement with W-2 Forms submitted through the College Board Institutional Document Service (IDOC).
- Signed copy of the student’s 2015 federal income tax return and W2 forms, or a Non-Tax Filer Statement submitted through the College Board Institutional Document Service (IDOC).
- The electronic results of the 2017-18 CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE for students receiving Bryn Mawr Grant assistance.
- The electronic results of the 2017-18 FAFSA.
- If selected, a 2017-18 Federal Verification Worksheet. Follow instructions on the worksheet to complete verification.
- The student’s written or electronic confirmation to borrow a Federal Loan(s).
- Perkins Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Perkins Loan Entrance Interview for borrowers receiving a Perkins Loan for the first time from Bryn Mawr College.
- Federal Direct Stafford Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Direct Stafford Loan counseling for first- time borrowers.
- Funds from the donor, state or federal agency